The Children’s Program Advisory Committee’s mission is to promote, develop and sustain a strong and accessible array of clinical services and supports to the youth and families of the BHARP member counties.
- The Committee has long-standing, committed and experienced members that offer a real-time snapshot of the children’s service landscape.
- The Committee provides a supportive forum for those who are directly working with the youth and families in our regions.
- The Committee has hosted providers to present on their programming and discuss outcomes with new projects.
- The Committee has invited youth to attend and provide feedback on what their needs are in order to be successful in their communities.
- The Committee has participated in developing and reviewing Service Descriptions for new and innovative programming.
- The Committee reviews and utilizes data to identify key areas of need to be addressed regarding timely access to services.
The Children’s Program Advisory Committee is comprised of county personnel committed to children’s services such as Child and Adolescent Service System (CASSP) coordinators, Children & Youth Services, Juvenile Probation, along with system partners from Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, the OMHSAS Children’s Bureau and Community Care Behavioral Health. BHARP facilitates the advisory committee that meets quarterly.